Welcome to The Early Years Foundation Stage
- Phonics and Early Reading Statement
- Teaching and Learning Phonics at Mossford Green Primary School
- E-safety and Safeguarding
- Rules to keep us happy & safe
- Keep informed about what your child is doing in school – Target Tracker
The Early Years Quality Mark – We are pleased to announce that our Early Years Department was awarded the Early Years Quality Mark. This reflects the quality of the provision we have at the school and the commitment of all the staff to continuous improvement.
Autumn Term 2020/21
Spring Term 2020/21
- EYFS Christmas Show – Festive Fun
- Superhero Help – 22nd November 2017
- Class 2 Leaving letter
- Parent workshops offer – Nursery
- Parent workshops offer – Reception
- bears beware parent booklet 2017-2018 nursery
- bears beware parent booklet 2017-2018 reception
National Child Measurement Programme
The NELFT Redbridge School Health Team (who work as part of the NHS) will shortly be coming to the school and measuring children’s height and weight of pupils in Reception Year and in Year 6.
This is as part of the National Child Measurement Programme. If you have a child in Reception Year or Year 6 you will receive a letter with information to explain about this in advance of when the measurements are taken.
Result letters are sent out to parents approximately 6 weeks after the measurements have been taken.
If attached to your results letter you receive an invite to a healthy lifestyle session we encourage you to attend.
If you require further information please contact the Healthy Eating Team on 0208 822 4142