What is a Parent Forum?
At Mossford Green Primary School we are committed to listening and responding to the views and opinions of our parents. The Parent Forum will be a platform for parents to express their suggestions and ideas for improvements at the school. It will be a partnership between parents and the school and a valuable way to share ideas, views, and concerns and to make suggestions for improvement.
The aims of the Parent Forum will be to:
• Promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents and carers.
• Identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the
School, and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
• Improve the experiences of parents and carers within the school community
The key element of a parent forum is a meeting for parents and carers with the leadership team of the school.
- Parent Forum meeting- 30th November 2018. Please click here to read the minutes from this meeting for your information.
- Parent Forum meeting 15th February 2019. Please click here to read the minutes from this meeting.
- Parent Forum Meeting Minutes – 24 May 2019
- Parent Forum Meeting Minutes – 12th July 2019