At Mossford Green, we strive to create a welcoming environment where children embrace learning and feel happy and secure; enabling them to reach their full potential through perseverance and a belief in their own abilities. Children are valued for their uniqueness and are encouraged to be confident in themselves, whilst respecting and accepting others’ differences. We work in partnership with families and value the crucial role that they play in their child’s learning.
- To develop a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning by offering a broad and balanced curriculum
- To encourage knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which we live
- To provide opportunities for children so they can make a positive contribution to family, school and the wider community
- To develop honesty, sensitivity, good manners and respect for others and the environment
- To help children to be responsible for their own actions and make informed choices
- To be a place where partnership and teamwork lead to high quality outcomes for all